Monday, July 17, 2017

The Favorites Tag


I was tagged by Kylie @ My Simple Life for The Favorites Tag.
Thanks Kylie! *hugs you*

Alright, so here we go!

1// What is your favorite thing to do at home?

A lot of things, since I spend all my time at home. *laughs* I like to read - if it's a good book, I like to write letter, talk to my awesome cousins through texting, listen to music, play with my kitten, maybe watch a good movie... all normal things. *winks*

2// Which is your favorite, cats or dogs? 

Cats. I've had two cats/kittens of my very own now, and I loved them both. One of the saddest things ever was when my cat went missing. But now I have Eponine! *hugs her*

3// If you could live anywhere where would it be?

I'm not really sure. I love where I live except for one thing - most my friends live in other places. If I could get them all to move here, I would be happy as can be and would never want to leave. But since they don't live here and that doesn't answer the question... let's pretend I don't need friends near me and I would just live somewhere for the actual place. (for real, I would just stay here but that's lame, so I'll think of someplace besides where I live)
 I really love the look of Eastern Oregon. Up in the mountains. Also I liked Wyoming when we drove through there a few years back. We were driving across country and that was the only state I actually liked the look of - the whole time. *laughs* 

4// Do you love to travel?

It depends. If I am happy about where I am traveling to, then yes, I enjoy the adventure of traveling. But if I don't want to go there, then even the traveling part isn't fun. *winks* 

5// What is your dream job?

I've never dreamed about having a job. All I've ever wanted was to get married and raise a family. But since I need to find a job in order to get along in this life, I would like a babysitting job. If I wasn't so shy, I would like to work in a coffee shop.

6// What is your dream vacation?

To tell you the truth, to me the best vacations are the ones where you go visit relatives. Some people like to just travel with their own family, and that's it. Not that I don't enjoy being with my family. *winks* But to me, a dream-come-true-vacation would be a road trip across country with a group of my awesome friends/cousins. And on this road trip, none of us would have to worry about money. We'd stop where ever we had a mind to. Maybe visiting some of the big cities, and small towns. Seeing some of the National Parks, eating good food, and ending up in New Hampshire at some point. And after spending a couple weeks there, we'd slowly make our way home. Of course this would be in a perfect world where we're all millionaires. *winks* 

7// Do you have a favorite drink? What is it?

I love lots of different drinks. My favorite would have to be coffee. But I also like tea - hot or iced, lemonade, Italian Sodas - still working on finding my favorite flavor *winks*, Coke, or 1893 Pepsi-Cola... I'd way rather treat myself to a good drink than a doughnut - or anything like that, any day. 

8// What is your favorite home-cooked meal?

Roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn. But that's not the only meal I die over. *winks* Street Tacos, Creamy Chicken Casserole, Hamburger Pie, Chicken Pot Pie, and Spaghetti are just a "few" others I like. *winks* 

9// Which do you prefer pop (aka as soda? *winks*) or water?

Water is good, but if I had a choice, I'd probably pick pop. *winks* 

10// Who is your favorite singer?

*stares wide-eyed at the screen for a very long time* How? How am I supposed to answer this? Is it really possible to have a favorite singer? I listen to so many different singers/songs that I really don't believe it's possible. A lot of what I listen to and really love is the only song I like by that singer, so it's hard to think. Who do I like? 
Well, for country singers George Strait without a doubt. For someone a little more "modern" I'd have to say Tim McGraw, though not all his songs are good. "My Little Girl" has been one of my favorite of his these days - I have my moods you know. *winks* And then of course there's Josh Turner. And Lionel Cartwright! And Patty Loveless! And Chris LeDoux! ... Don't get me started on Country. *laughs* 
Elvis Presley (you've got to hear him sing "Burning Love"!) and Ricky Nelson are unbeatable when it comes to that time era and that style. 
I've recently found out I really like Michael Buble - my favorite song of his is "Everything" 
For Worship, I love Casting Crowns *grins* 
I listen to a wide variety of music, and I'm just naming a few here. *wink and sticks out tongue*  



11// Ice cream or milkshake?

It depends on where we're getting these from. *winks* Mostly, I get milkshakes 'cause BV's seasonal's are only here so long, so you've got to have them while you can. *winks* We don't have much for ice cream places around here, but if there's one around, I'd probably pick that. 


there you have it! Hope you enjoyed. 

I   T A G : 

Emily @ Living Through Jesus 

Marita @ When I Hear Music 


T H E   R U L E S :

answer the questions

tag people




21 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this. And I'm glad you picked soda over water. Makes me not feel so alone when I go out to eat with people and end up being the only one ordering a soda. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a choice and had money for it, why would I get water? Lol. ;P

      Delete
  2. WHAT?WHAT? You picked pop??? :o I can't believe it!!! :p hehe..J/K. enjoyed this :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed this girlie! ;)
    Patty Loveless. Ricky Nelson. good choices *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading this!
    That sounds like a great vacation! Especially if you had unlimited money. xD
    Oh, I like Casting Crowns too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad!! XD
      I know, right? You'd come along wouldn't you? ;P
      You do? YAY! ;D

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, I'd come along! ;P :D

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed this post <3

    We need to txt sometime. Do you have a phone?

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      I do have a phone, but I don't give out my number, sorry :)

      Delete
  6. I'm all for your vacation. Let's do it! I'll go pack! ;)
    1893 Pepsi-Cola is AMAZING.... *craving one now*
    You failed to mention the older country singers like Don Williams and Charley Pride... Hank Williams... *coughs because I know you don't like them*
    Josh Turner and George Strait. Yeah, I'll forgive you because you mentioned them. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *glares at you* stop trying to make me feel guilty for not liking that old of country! ;P

      Delete
  7. Loved! You're welcome! Enjoyed a lot! The song you put on"Glorious Day" is SO pretty!<3 Love! Love! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Goodie! I'm tagged! We'll have to see how fast I can get around to doing that. ;P

    ReplyDelete