I was tagged by Natasha @ A Camera and a Dreamer for The Blue Sky Tag.
Thanks, girl! <3
thank the person who tagged you.
answer the 11 questions
tag 11 people
give them 11 questions
And here it is:
1. What was one of your scariest moments?
Oh. Goodness. I don't know. Scary, like near-death? 'Cause I try to forget those moments.
But one time we were at my grandpa's ranch and my cousin was back home in the hospital, bleeding to death - no joke. It's a miracle she lived. That in itself was scary. But to add to it, the barn almost caught on fire! We were just standing around out front of the barn and my grandpa was inside trying to fix one of the four-wheelers. The four-wheeler caught fire and the boys ran off to help grandpa put it out and us girls stood there, clutching our water bottles, wondering what we could do to help. Of course it hit us after the fire was out - we were holding water bottles!!
My cousin lived, and the barn didn't go up in flames, so now we can laugh about our dumbness. *winks*
2. What is one thing you want to experience/do in life?
I have no idea.... *will have to come back to this one*
I'd like to experience being on a Ferris Wheel at night. *sighs* can you imagine being way up there with all the lights from the other rides!?
Plus, I would like to see fireflies. I feel like I'm missing out on something.
3. Favorite vegetable (even if you don't have any ;P)?
Um... Do potatoes count? You know, like... mashed potatoes? *laughs*
Also I love corn. Not canned though, *shoves it away*
4. What's one of your favorite Bible verses?
I've never really had "favorite Bible verses" but I really like this one:
"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isiah 41: 13
5. If you could write one message to the entire world, what would it be?
This is a hard question... To the entire world?? I honestly have no idea, besides the obvious: tell them about Jesus.
6. One book you hope to read this year?
I never really think "before the year is over, I'd better have read that book" *winks* Don't really think about it, I just read a book whenever I see one that looks interesting. I'll probably have "The Daybreakers" several times by the end of the year. *winks again*
7. If were to go into a movie and be the main character, what movie would you choose?
Oh man. Crazy, but this is one of the hardest questions! *laughs* Probably because most movies I watch, the main character is a guy, or if the main character is a girl, it's a sad movie and who would want to go into a movie like that? *winks* Um.... *is mad that LaKaysha stole my answer - Summer Magic* Let's go with Roman Holiday. So I could eat gelato. *winks and laughs*
8. What is your description of the perfect day?
Ummmmmmmmmmm...... any day in New Hampshire was the perfect day! *laughs*
So let's see... wake up whenever you naturally wake up, and don't get out of bed till you want to. Maybe listen to some music while you're laying there. Then, when you get up you eat breakfast - only if you really feel like it. And after breakfast, you hang out with awesome cousins doing whatever. Maybe go to town, get a coffee, go swimming if it's warm enough *winks*, go get some more coffee? *laughs*, maybe go for a walk or a short hike (since most my cousins and ppl enjoy those kind of things), sit around a fire when it's dark, maybe have someone play the guitar for us, and then go to bed feeling very like you couldn't be happier. And of course, you're eating good food throughout the day. *laughs*
9. Italian or Mexican food?
I know the answer to this one without a doubt! Italian!!
I just love pasta! *dies* but also, I love street tacos *hearts*
10. What is one of your favorite stores?
Walmart, Fred Meyer's, and the mall. *laughs at how lame my answer probably seems to you*
11. What's your favorite season and why?
I've always loved Fall, it's so cozy and I love the rain. Crazy as that may be.
Also, I'm loving Summer at the moment. So yeah, I love summer too. *winks*
Marissa @ Hidden Treasures
Ellie @ A Bounce in Your Step
Grace Anne @ Totally Graced
Katie @ The Kitkat Studio
Kylie @ My Simple Life
Damara @ Through My Eyes
Missy @ Mrs. Mike
Mindy @ To Everything There Is A Season
Amanda @ Miracles Do Happen
Kirsten (to answer in the comments or where ever *winks*)
Tyrel (to text me the answers, which he'll probably never do but I just needed one more person to tag *laughs*)
I feel kinda like I cheated because I tagged people who don't even have blogs. But at least I found 11!! *winks*
So here are your questions:
1. What is your description of the perfect day?
2. What is one of your favorite Bible verses?
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
4. If you were to move to another country, which one would you pick?
5. Where do you think is the greatest place for a day adventure?
6. What is the most beautiful place you've ever been to?
7. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?
8. What is one hobby you've always wanted to do?
9. Where are the blue-est skies you've ever seen?
10. What is your favorite holiday?
11. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?