Monday, March 6, 2017

The Tag of Happiness // Again


I was tagged by Felicity for this tag. I've done it once before -- over a year ago -- and it was lot of fun then. It should be just as fun now. *wink*

So here we go:

Some Movies That Make Me Happy: 

- Father Knows Best (TV Series)
- My Three Sons (TV Series) 
- Disney's Tom and Huck 
- Tuck Everlasting
- The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh 
- Hot Lead and Cold Feet
- Freaky Friday (1976)
- The One and Only Genuine Original Family Band 
- Meet Me In St. Louis 
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers 
- Nancy Drew Mysteries (1938-39)



- Road to Avonlea (TV Series)
- Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
- Saving Mr. Banks
- Disney's Old Yeller
- Disney's Savage Sam
- October Baby 
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron 
- The Cowboy and The Senorita 
- Johnny Shiloh 


Some Books That Make Me Happy:

- Love Me Tender by Janice Hanna 
- The Daybreakers by Louis L'Amour 
- The Lonesome Gods by Louis L'Amour 
- The Silent Songbird by Melanie Dickerson 
- Spring's Gentle Promise by Janette Oke 
- Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne 


Some Songs That Make Me Happy:

- Carolina Eyes by Scotty McCeery 
"We were young, it was summer. Just a little town on the edge of the water. I've never been there before I met ya, pickin' up shells on that seashore. Your smile was pullin' me under. Then you said you're name, and it was game over. Yeah, girl, I fell so far in love with you..."

- Let's Get Together by Annette Funicello and Tommy Sands
Let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah. Why don't you and I combi-ine? Let's get together, what do you say? We could have a swingin' ti-ime. We'd be a cra-a-azy team. Why don't we ma-a-ake a scene, Together?"

- Little Bitty by Alan Jackson
"It's all right to be little bitty. Little hometown or a big old city. Might as share, might as well smile -- life goes on for a little bitty while."

- Step by Step by Eddie Rabbitt
"Take that first step: ask her out and treat her like a lady. Second step: tell her she's the one you're dreamin' of. Third step: take her in you're arms and never let her go. Don't you know step by step -- step by step -- you'll winher love."

- Drivin' my Life Away by Eddie Rabbitt

- Me and God by Josh Turner 
"He's my Father, He's my Friend. The Beginning and The End. He rules the world with a staff and rod. We're a team -- Me and God." 

-  I Saw God Today by George Strait 
"I've read The Book, I've been to church. I know He's here, but I don't look near as often and I should -- yeah, I know I should. His fingerprints are everywhere. I just slowed down to stop and stare, open my eyes and, man I swear -- I saw God today." 

- Daddy's Hands by Holly Dunn 

- I Thought It Was You by Doug Stone 

- It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) by Wayne Newton 

- International Harvester by Craig Morgan 

- Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks 
"Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers. Remember when you're talkin' to the Man Upstairs, that just because He doesn't answer, doesn't mean He don't care. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." 

*and so many more

Some Food That Makes Me Happy: 

- Tea
- Coffee
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Cheese- Nips
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Roast Beef
- Kirsten's Lamp Chops *winks*
- Creamy Chicken Casserole
- Ice Cream
- Baked Beans
- Olive Garden's Tour of Italy
- Pizza
- Coke
- Carla's fruit bowl *sniff -- she moved to Texas*
- "Jean's Bars"
- Wacky Cake

Some Words That Make Me Happy:

- "I Love You"
- "I Miss You"
- Retro
- Cousin
- Smile
- Happy
- Amazing *winks*
- Hi
- Summer
- BBQ
- Family
- Church
- Jesus
- Sisters
- Laugh
- Joy
- Daddy
- Mother
- Bro

Other Things That Make Me Happy:

- Getting letters in the mail
- Random texts just to say "Hello"
- Visiting cousins
- Knowing that I'm loved
- Seeing my family smile
- My cute kitty
- Reading a good book
- Watching a good movie/ TV show
- Kissing little cousins
- Laughing so hard you can't breathe
- Riding in Kirsten's Jeep
- Listening to good music
- Drinking coffee with a good friend
- Seeing what I call "My Mountain" all covered in snow

I tag: 
Natasha @ Looking Through My Lens
Julia @ The Barefoot Gal 
Marissa @ Hidden Treasures 


17 comments:

  1. Those lamb chops did turn out rather good. . But it was a good recipe;) and I'm glad you like riding in my Jeep. Considering it has no AC so it is probably close to forty-six million degrees in the summer;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what makes it such an adventure! ;)

      Delete
    2. You sure knew how to follow that good recipe ;)
      Of course I like riding in your Jeep! I agree with Felicity ;P

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I forgot to put Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! *gasp*
    Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved! ^_^ I didn't have any of Roy's movies! Goodness, where was my head?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Felicity both need to get your heads checked. ;P

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed! :D Thanks for tagging me- it'll be fun to do it again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad!
      You're welcome! I can't wait to see yours again. ;p

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed! *gasps* You put a Roy Rogers movie?! Your the best! Oh and "October Baby" and "Spirit" And well almost all your movies!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. I am the best. *smug look* *laughing*

      Delete
  6. omw I love Seven Brides for Seven Brothers sooooo much - I have to watch that again soon xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do!!!???!?!? YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
      Okay. We can be friends now. *laughs* XD

      Delete
  7. You and LaKaysha both put "Saving Mr. Banks"!! Haha! ;)

    Oh, chicken pot pie!!! I haven't had that in...just about forever. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say -- it makes me so happy! (why? idk! ;P)

      I KNOW!!! what is with you and making me crave things? *laughing* I'm hungry. ;P

      Delete