Saturday, February 25, 2017

Our Best Moments // Ranch Video


Well. I said I was thinking about posting the music video I made of bits and pieces of a weekend we had last August. And people told me I should, so I am, and here it is.

In August of last year, a group of us loaded up and headed out to a place we call "The Ranch".
It's really just a cabin in the mountains that was a huge part of my childhood.
There are no horses or cowboys at this ranch. Some cows, yes. Some of the ranchers use the land to let their cows graze.
Really, this is place that we go to relax. Get away from the busy-ness of life, and just have fun.
We drive four-wheelers, shoot guns, swim in the river, play games, go for walks, or whatever you want to do.

This weekend that the video is about was the first time just us "young kids" had gone up with just us. No grandpa or parents.
Just us teens and such.

I was a little nervous about that. But it ended up being one of the best weekends of my life.
So I took some of the videos and pictures and put them to music.

I used the song "Seminole Wind" by John Anderson because... well. When ever I hear that song I will forever think of that trip. It was the song we heard over and over late into the night as Roger, Gavin, and Lando learned to play it.

Some of the videos were Felicity's, some mine. And all the pictures are from Kirsten. *grins cause she's so good taking pictures*



There are some mess-ups in this video.
For one -- I didn't spell Gabrien's name right. *blushes* I was just guessing, k?

Well! I hope you enjoyed!! ^_^ 





P.S. I can't figure out how to get this video to work when I'm trying to watch it on my phone, so I apologize to those of you who can't figure it out either.
And sorry if it's fuzzy. I don't know what I'm doing, over here! *hides face in hands*

19 comments:

  1. I seriously feel like I was there and I wish I had been LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video made you feel like you were there!? That's so cool! I'm told that my grandpa watched it and cried! Especially at the part that I thanked him... he's an emotional guy and I just LOVE him! <333
      It would be awesome if we could take you there someday! It's such an amazing place, I want to share it with everyone!! XD

      Delete
  2. That was soooo fun. We need to go back this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trip was SUCH a blessing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed it! Looks like it was a lot of fun. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was blessed trip! Loved the video! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loved this video! Looks like so much fun! A weekend of four-wheelers + shooting + swimming sounds awesome!! xD

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! It was a LOT of fun!!
      It sure is an awesome way to spend the weekend! XD

      Delete
  7. LOVE that place! <3 and those people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I commented on this awhile ago... not sure why it didn't show up? Oh well! that's life! :P

    ReplyDelete