I did this in November
- Had Thanksgiving dinner and it was great.
- ate the very first pumpkin pie that my grandpa ever made - and it was so good! Mine was never that fluffy.
- had our family pictures taken for Christmas cards
- had my cousin stay over two nights. And she bought me a coffee!! She's sooo nice!! Love that girl.
- seen my aunt and uncle and all my wonderful "1-2-3 Cousins" (minus Tyrel *sniff*)
- cuddled up Kaaren so she won't forget I'm her cousin, even though I see her family about twice a year.
- heard Gavin, Gabrien, and Gage play music in my very own living room. *grins 'cause they're my double 2nd cousins* (and they played Mary Did you Know)
- ate lots and lots of pumpkin pie - because Thanksgiving does that to you.
-decorated for Christmas, the day after Thanksgiving.
- went Christmas shopping, but I was just along for the ride. *winks*
I watched this is November
- The second Season of "Father Knows Best"
- "Holiday Inn" (loved! Watch it!)
I loved this music in November
- "Merry Christmas Strait to You" by George Strait
- "Let it be Christmas" by Alan Jackson
- "Santa Clause and Popcorn" by Merle Haggard
- "Singin' in the Rain" by Gene Kelly
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers Film Score
I loved these posts in November
- Thanksgiving Memories by Felicity
- My Favorite Singers Parts One and Two by LaKaysha
- Things to do on a Rainy Day by Elizabeth
- My Thanksgiving by Natasha
- Flawed yet Treasured by Natasha
- Winters Gift by Nirag
I disliked this about November
- I threw up the Monday before Thanksgiving
That's about it. This month has been pretty good - can't complain. *winks*
In December I will
- have many Christmas's to go to. The one for my moms side of the family, the one for my dads side of the family, the one for my friends, and our own on Christmas day.
- get a Christmas tree. From where, we don't know yet.
- listen to lots of Christmas music
- eat lots of Christmas bakery
- and just be "simply having a wonderful Christmas time..."
- do something for New Years
2017 is coming soon. EEK! Can it not? I remember when I thought 2006 was a crazy year to be living in. Haha! But it will be strange to be living in 2017.
How was your November?
Are you scared or excited for the new year? I can't really say my answer - probably more excited than scared.