Monday, October 3, 2016

Top Ten Disney Soundtracks

*These are not in any special order*


// Pete's Dragon.
The original - not the new one. And, yes, there is an original. (I have a cousin who didn't know ;P)

My Favorite Song:
There's Room for Everyone




// Brother Bear.
I love Phil Collins' voice!! <3 And all the other songs from this movie are great! ;D

My Favorite Song:
No Way Out

 
 
 

// The Lion King.
I've always loved this movie and it's songs.

My Favorite Song:
Can you Feel the Love Tonight

 
 


// The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
And the second one is just as good! =D

My Favorite Song:
We are One




// Oliver and Company.
This movie!! <3 Such great memories!

My Favorite Song:
Why Should I Worry




// Tangled.
Are you shocked!? It's actually a new Disney movie! ha, ha! ;P

My Favorite Song:
I've got a Dream




// Lilo and Stitch.
I haven't watched this movie in so long! But I still love to listen to the songs!

My Favorite Song:
Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride




// Aladdin
I don't like the movie as much as I did, but the songs are still great!

My Favorite Song:
A Whole New World




// Tarzan
Phil Collins!!! <3 ;P

My Favorite Song:
You'll be in my Heart

 
 
 
// The Sherman Brother's Songbook
So, this isn't really a "soundtrack" of a movie, but it is one of my favorite Disney CDs that I own. ( and I'm all out of ideas ;P) It's a two-disc collection of songs that The Sherman Brothers wrote. (Most of them for Disney)

My Favorite Songs:
Disc One - The Parent Trap
Disc Two - Your Heart will Lead you Home (from The Tigger Movie)

 
 
 



16 comments:

  1. "I've Got a Dream" is the only one I know! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I've heard some of the other ones, but I don't really recognize them. ;)

      Delete
    2. But you've watched the movies, right? ;)

      Delete
    3. I haven't watched ALL of them, but yes, I've watched more than just "Tangled". ;)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post, Daminika! And *The Lion King* is one of my favourites! :D

    oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!:D
      Yeah, "The Lion King" is great. ;P
      Thanks so much for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I STILL love Lion King II... ever since I was a little girl. :) And I like 'Candle on the Water' in Pete's Dragon. And oh, yes, 'Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride' is amazing. And I LOVE 'Oliver and Company'. :)Disney songs, especially if the Sherman Brothers wrote them, are so catchy and heartwarming. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! But yeah my favorite is "Candle on the Water" and "It's Not Easy"! Brother Bear: "On my Way" Lion King: "I Just Can't Wait to be King"! The rest you chose good *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, for "Pete's Dragon" and "Brother Bear" I like ALL the songs and it was really hard to decide which ones to put. Especially "Pete's Dragon". ;P I thought about putting one that Jim Dale sings, but decided on "There's Room for Everyone". ;) I figured it was a good one.
      And as for "Lion King" - I just threw one out there. ;P

      Delete
  5. I don't really remember many of these songs...It has been awhile since I watched these movies. I do remember "You'll be in my Heart", "A Whole New World", "The Parent Trap", and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight". Ok, so that's more than I thought I remembered. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Yeah, it's been a while since I've watched any of these. But I watch a movie once and I have it memorized. ;P I have to admit, though, that I had no idea that "Your Heart Will Lead You Home" was in The Tigger Movie until I got that Sherman Brothers CD ;)

      Delete
  6. I like the song they sing to each other on Tangled, can't remember what is called tho. Tangled is still my favorite animated movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "I See the Light" ;P
      Yea, I like Tangled a lot =D

      Delete