Monday, October 31, 2016

Favorite Quotes Tag

 
I haven't done a tag in a while -- and I think they are so fun! So, I thought I could make one up.
I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favorite quotes and to see what quotes other people think are cool, funny, or just make them smile.
 
So here are some of my favorite quotes!
 

This one makes me smile - I am NOT a morning person. *winks*

 
 
 
 
And now for the tagging.
Anyone who wants to can do this!
(and if you do please leave a comment with a link to it so I can see)
 
But as for people I want to tag:
 
 
 
"Auntie A" @ Miracles Do Happen   
(Amanda -- you don't have to do this, but I thought it would be fun to tag you anyway ;P)

And the guidelines:
//Think of quotes that you love. They can be quotes by famous people, a movie, or even just a family member - or a Bible Verse.
//You could put the quotes on backgrounds, but if you don't enjoy doing that then feel free to just put them in your post.
//Be sure that you say who said the quote -- or where in the Bible it is.
// Post them! You could take the banner and post it with them if you'd like.
// Tag as many friends as you like!

Have fun! =D

What do you think of my quotes?

10 comments:

  1. I really like the first one and of course George Washington's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed! Haha that Eeyore one! <3 we need to get you a PJ shirt with it on it... you so are not a morning person...
    Hm... I'll see if I can get around to doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I so need a PJ shirt with that! lol!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love the first one! :) This will be fun to do! I'll just have to look around for cool quotes, because I don't really know very many... ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good one. =D I can't wait to see yours! I didn't know much quotes either, I found most of these on Pinterest. ;)

      Delete
  4. I really like the first one and of course George Washingtons :) the others are nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I really like the first one and George Washington's! (too) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that those two are everyone's favorites ;P

      Delete