September, already!? Eee!! That means I'll be seventeen next month! *gasp*
I didn't do much last month (that I haven't already told you about) - but I figured that I'd do a post anyway. ;P
I did in the month of August:
- Had a friend over ("pen pal")- which might sound like an everyday thing, but when you had seen this friend only once before having her over it's a crazy thing! (for shy little me, anyway ;P) We walked to an ice cream shop down the road - which was a first to me. I've been to it, but never walked. ;P Then we sat at the park and ate our ice cream. That was fun. =D
- Visited a "church" family. They live two hours away so we don't visit them often (besides at church ;P). That was fun. We held different colored clothes up to us and found out what "season" we are. I'm a winter... not sure what that means - besides that I can wear my favorite color and not look dead ;P
- The next day we went out with my "pen pal" and her sister again... only this time my aunt, cousin, and sisters were with us. That was fun - even though I didn't talk much to her... I guess I'm shyer than I thought. ;P
- I went to my grandpa's Ranch twice!! :D I did posts about those trips already. ;P
- Finally had my graduation party!! :D That was a blast! My cousin stayed over the night before... we bought ice cream, watched a movie... before the party (after church) we got coffee!
Watched in the month of August:
- Cinderella (2015) - I liked it! But I have to say: It's not better than the cartoon. *sorry people who don't agree* ;P
- Father Knows Best - Kirsten told me that I would like this show ("It's you're type"). And what I have watched of it I liked! (it was due back to the library before I finished it - but my younger siblings watched the whole season) I want to watch more! =D
- Little Old New York - This is the movie we watched when my cousin stayed over night. ;P I had watched it before...
Read in the month of August:
- The Rose Trilogy by Beverly Lewis - I mostly read them because I had to know had it ends, and I refuse to skip. ;P
Not much of a post... I've done some pretty cool things this month - so maybe I'll do a 'currently post' sometime...
P.S I think it might have been September already when we went to the Ranch the second time... oh, well. :D