Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Photos: Ranch for Labor Day

Sorry guys! I know! I have posted a lot about this place, but - hey - I've gone there twice this year and I need to share my joy with someone! ;P

No - I won't ramble on and on about what we did and all that - just thought that since I left you with the Ranch last, I'd share some pictures from this trip before I do another post that needs to be done. No. I won't tell you what it is! *evil chuckle*

Okay. Just kidding - I'll tell you.

It's just some pictures from my graduation party. ;)

Okay. Now the pictures of my Grandpa's Ranch:
 *the last three pictures were taken by my aunt, Marissa* 

Did I do good? ;P
Would you go to a place like this?


19 comments:

  1. This are awesome pics! Love the angle! My favorite are the Apple tree with ranch house behind and the two of pinecones (grandma loved them!)...and the pics of you girls are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I love trying to find the right angle. ;P
      Yeah, I saw a picture like that one of the apple tree that Grandpa had put on FB and tried to get one too... mine isn't as good as his though. ;)
      I love pinecones, too! (I probably knew that Grandma loved them - but didn't remember till you said)
      Thanks =D

      Delete
  2. I really like the pictures! It's beautiful there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =D It is... wish you could've seen it. ;P

      Delete
  3. It's so beautiful there! :) :) And you got some very nice pictures to capture it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! <3 I love the cool angles, and really like the one of the view, and the one of Liberty shooting, oh, and Chancy's gun... love them all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE them all!!! Very nice job!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful place!! My favorite is of Chancy and the cows! Looks like they are about to have a show down LOL

    ReplyDelete