Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Disney Movies I Grew up Watching at Home

not at home is a different story ;P

These are just some Disney movies that I grew up watching at home. Some of them I remember when we got them, but most of them have just been always in my life. :) I thought it would be cool if I listed them with the collection/series that they belong to. Course, these are not the complete collections - and if we only own one in a collection, I just won't even bother telling you what it is. ;P
 


The Great American Legends Series:

  • Davy Crocket: King of the Wild Frontier
  • Davy Crocket and the River Pirates
  • Johnny Tremain
  • The Light in the Forest

The Hayley Mills Collection:

  • Pollyanna
  • The Parent Trap
  • Summer Magic

Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection:

  • Dumbo
  • Robin Hood
  • Melody Times
  • So Dear to my Heart
  • The Lion King

Random Collections/ Series:

Cover drawn by my oldest sister - when she was really little :)

  • Swiss Family Robinson
  • Old Yeller
  • Mary Poppins
  • The Fox and the Hound
  • Annie
  • The Lion King 1 1/2
  • The Three Musketeers (Mickey - Donald - Goofy)
  • The Tigger Movie
  • Tarzan

Disney Pixar Movies:
  • Finding Nemo
  • Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2 (We do own Toy Story 3- but I was pretty old when that came out - I mean, it is on DVD :P )
 
Aren't old VHS movies the greatest? They have such a great part of my childhood. :)
 

11 comments:

  1. Love these <3 We got "Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier" the same day I sliced my foot open while riding home with Grandpa and Grandma from Silver Dragon! (which I still have the scar to prove) Who knows how old I was? Probably around three or so. I can even quote the preview for some of those movies!
    "And another Davy Crockett story. Davy Crockett: and the River Pirates. Another rip roaring river adventure about Davy and his trusty companion George heading down the road to old New Orleans."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun to quote the preview? :P

      Delete
    2. "Johnny Tremain and the Sons of Liberty: 'One if by land, two if by sea..." ;)

      Delete
  2. I've watched quite a few of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've watched all of these. I probably have and just don't remember some of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably. Especially the ones that Grandpa and Grandma owned, too. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love all these movies! Summer Magic is an all-time favorite :D and Johnny Tremain, Light In the Forest, Old Yeller... The Tigger Movie is awesome even though it makes me cry ;)

    ReplyDelete