Thursday, March 10, 2016

Top Ten Disney Cartoons


 
Most Disney cartoons take me back to when I was little. We would watch them at Grandpa and Grandma's while the whole house was 'hopping'. ;) Somebody would be playing a computer game, the adults talking, some kids playing and screaming, and all the while a movie would be going. Most of the time a Disney movie (but not always a cartoon). Sometimes nobody would be really watching the movie, we just listened while we played, and looked up to see the best parts.

10.  Oliver and Company

 
 
    My cousins, sisters, and I  would "play" this movie when it was over, and sing the "Why Should I Worry?" song. : D Can you imagine little kids singing that and doing the dance!? We must've been adorable! (especially me; I was fat ;D)  We all loved Dodger! ;) 
 
 
9. Beauty and the Beast

 
 
    I've always liked this movie. There was a point when it was my favorite princess movie, but now I have a new favorite. ;) (I would tell you what it is, but it's on this top ten list)
 

8. The Rescuers

 
 
    I love the accents in this movie! but, maybe I'm weird... ;P This movie gives me a warm feeling, but I don't know why. ;) And I love the song! "R-E-S-C-U-E, Rescue Ade Society! Heads held high, touch the sky, you mean everything to me..." :P 

 
7. The Jungle Book

 
 
    Not much I can say about his movie! It makes me happy! (Reminds me of being little) Even when we were little, we could tell that Kaa was played by the same guy who did the voice of Winnie-the-Pooh! (We were smart children :P)

 
6. The Lion King

 
 
    Before I say anything else, let me say that I like the second movie (Simba's Pride) just as much, or maybe more than the first one. (My sisters thought that I should put that one on my top ten list, and not this one, so I had to say  ;D) Compared with the rest of the movies on this list, this is the newest. (made in  1994) But, when I was younger, I never knew that. I thought of it as an 'original' Disney film!

 
5. Robin Hood

 
 
    Oh! Robin Hood! Every little girls hero! (or at least this little girls :P) This is another one of those 'happy' films that... well, make me happy! ;) It is the best Robin Hood ever made! (or, at least in my eyes) :D

 
4. Winnie the Pooh

 
 
    I put the cover of the new Winnie the Pooh (2011) for the picture here, but I was really meaning all the Disney Winnie the Pooh'ever made! I love them all! (except the new TV show where Christopher Robin doesn't exist and is just lame all together)

 
3. Peter Pan

 
 
    And of course, Peter Pan is number three! It's one of those amazing movies that make me so happy I'm sad... if that's even possible! :P

 
2. Cinderella

 
 
    And here it is! Number Two! Cinderella, my now-favorite Disney Princess! :D  It's just amazing! :P

 
1. Mickey Mouse Cartoons

 
 
    This isn't really a movie, but a character! Mickey and Minnie are... amazing! ;P The best are the old ones. I'm not sure what I think of the new Mickey Mouse TV show. (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) But, I love Mickey just the same. :D He's so cute!! :P
 
 
Well, there it is! My Top Ten Favorite Disney Cartoons! Hope you enjoyed! :D
~Daminika~ 

8 comments:

  1. My little sister just bought Robin Hood at goodwill yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Going on twenty and I can still sit and enjoy these old cartoons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching Beauty and the Beast when I was young and thinking the beginning was so exciting and the whole thing romantic! I don't enjoy it so much anymore. Maybe I've grown up? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These remind me of being little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter Pan was seriously my hero when I was little! Along with Robin Hood... "Oh, he's so handsome."

    ReplyDelete