Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Driving, Pancakes, Swing, and just Life

    Today I'm going to update you on my life! ;) Hope you enjoy :P

     Well, I did it! I finished Drivers Ed!! :D We had our last class (just a pizza party and then the final test) on Friday.  :D It feels so good to have the class part over with! Now I can finally get back to focusing on my schoolwork so I can graduate and little things like, knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, blogging ;), writing my friends, and just get back to my life.  ;)  I did my freeway drive, which I was really nervous about, but it really wasn't hard at all! :D Even though one truck did honked its horn at me, but my instructor said that it wasn't my fault. Guess that trucker was just impatient. ;P

    That night, my sister Felicity, my cousin Emily, and my two aunts Marissa and Marita, and I went to our cousins house for a "Book Club". We are supposed to be reading Little Women but I haven't been, so I just go with and listen to them talk about it. Though we didn't have much to talk about it last time. ;) We mostly just used the book club as an excuse to get together. :P We'll be getting together again tonight, but not for the "Book Club", just to get together. :P

     I made these delicious Double Chocolate Pan-cakes from Natasha's blog. :D They were so good! :D Just don't eat too many ;) (Click Here for Recipe)



 

    Last Saturday, my dad made this awesome swing and hung in in the tree in our front yard! At the moment, you feel kinda like you're swinging on top the road, but once we get a picket fence up it will be more private and even add to the romance of the swing! <3 Here are some pictures of it:


 
 
    Today, I did another drive at the driving school. (Just got home from there) Only one more and I'll be able to schedule my test drive! Then I'll have to wait until I've had my permit six months and have the hours of drive time I have to get before I can go get my picture taken and have my license! :D It'll feel good to have it all done and not just the class. :)
 
    Family Night has been being canceled a lot lately. :( But I think that we are all getting over the virus we've had these past few weeks! Maybe we can finally have people over again this Friday? :P I think I've mentioned it on this blog before, but I'm a "people-person". Go too long between seeing people and I want to rip the hair out of my head and scream! ;P Maybe that's why Kaysha and Roger's wedding was so amazing to me? ;)
 
     I just finished reading An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund for the second time, I liked it that much. ;P I put the second book on hold at the library, but seeing as it's a new book, it'll probably be awhile before I get it. :) I hope it's as good as the first book.
 
      What have we been watching lately? Haha! We've been trying to watch two TV shows at once! :D My parents bought us the complete series of Gomer Pyle for Christmas, so we've made it to season two of that. Then, I saw the first season of Hogan's Heroes at Walmart for really cheap... and well, we've mostly been watching Hogan's Heroes because we got the second season (which is better than the first season) from the library so we have to finish that before it's due. :D
 
     Well, I haven't really done anything cool lately, so I feel like this blog post is really boring. My sisters and I went to the mall yesterday, if that's cool. ;) I didn't find anything at all worth buying, but we went to Burgerville before heading home and I got Mint and Oreo Milkshake! Yum! :D
 
Okay, I'll stop boring you now ;P
~Daminika
   

8 comments:

  1. I LOVED your update and LOVED the pictures!!! :) I wasn't bored at all ;) I am your mother but I still love reading your updates on life :):) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make your life sound exciting even if it isn't! So you need not be afraid of boring me! ;) But I think you make life exciting even if it isn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so full of fun Daminika! I miss you, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed! And the pancakes were good if you only ate a few with just butter! And also if you like chocolate :P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy, fun life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww,stay a happy girl!:)Your life sounds jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I didn't know I was such a happy, fun, and exciting person!? ;P lol!

    ReplyDelete