Thursday, December 3, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookies


    I love chocolate chip cookies! They are the first thing I learned how to bake. I just thought that I'd share the recipe that I grew up using. It makes a pretty big batch, and we usually cut it in haft. (estimating on 2/3c.) Sometimes, when I first started making them, I'd forget to cut the sugar in half! ;) But, then I would get complements on them, so they couldn't have been too bad. :D


Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/3 c. margarine (I use Butter)
1 1/3 c. shorting
2 c. brown sugar
2 c. sugar
4 eggs
4 tsp. vanilla
                *Mix*
6 c. flour (I sometimes do 3 c. white and 3 c. wheat)
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
               *Slowly Add*

Add 24 oz. chocolate chips (about 3 c.)
              *Mix for 30 sec.*


Bake at 375* for 8-10 minutes. 



~Daminika

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, YUM! These look SO GOOD! I'm so hungry now! :D

    ♥Katie
    thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good! lol! :D

      Thanks for the comment! =D

      Delete