Tuesday, September 22, 2015

*Father Have Mercy*

Last fall, at our annual Fall Party, some of us sat upstairs and sang a song that my great-uncle O'Neil wrote. After a lot of mess-ups that made us laugh, we finally sang the whole song through! :) I just thought that you would like to hear it, though we're not that good. ;) But, we had fun!

(Our Fall Party is also a costume party, so if some of us are dressed funny; that's why)


video
 
When I put the video together, I forgot to put that Austin was also singing with us. :)
 
 
I hope you enjoy! (If YouTube is blocked on your computer this video won't work, sorry)
~Daminika
 
I know I haven't been doing very many long post lately, but I've been busy with school. :) Maybe one of these days I'll get around to doing another picture post. :D

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks cute! :) This video is awkward :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I got the computer to let me watch it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete