Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Some Vinyl's on My Wish List

Just for fun, I thought I'd share some of the vinyl's that are on my wish list. Most of them are available on CD, but what's the fun in that?
 Most of the singers I like are hard to find good records of, but I have managed to find a few that ear mostly good songs, and not Christmas.
 I do want Christmas vinyl's and maybe at Christmas time I'll post those, but seeing as this isn't Christmas yet, I'll just share some non-Christmas that I've found.

 My Dad

 
 
 
The Captivating Johnny Crawford 
 
 
 
Ricky Sings Spirituals
 
 
 
The Best of Glen Campbell
 
 
 
Walt Disney's The Parent Trap Soundtrack
 
 
 
 
This is just some, of course, then there's my hymn vinyl's I want and more Johnny Crawford and Paul Petersen and Ricky Nelson... and I'm still looking for Frankie Avalon vinyl's and Annette and...well, my wish list could go on forever. :)
 
Hope you enjoyed,
         Daminika

 


 

3 comments:

  1. If I was rich I would buy them all for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure over time some of your wish list will come to life ;)

    ReplyDelete