Ok! Now that I finally finished the posts about my trip out East, I can get caught up on other posts, such as tags. (and a photo dump for June will go up one of these days *facepalm*)
Felicity tagged me for the Baby Name Challenge, and that's what I'll be doing today. This may be a little hard for me. I have always thought about baby names, and kept a list of ones I like. But the list has always been super short. So hopefully I can come up with enough names to answer all these questions *laughs*
Hope y'all enjoy!
R U L E S:
Answer the questions
Tag three friends
1.What are your favorite boy and girl name from the top 100 of the year?
boy: Ryan #58
I really like this name. It's in Louis L'Amour books, which makes it that much better. *winks* But, I have a 1st cousin-once-removed with this name, so I probably won't ever use it.
girl: Victoria #46
2.What are your least favorite boy and girl name from the top 100 of the year?
boy: Oliver #26
girl: Chloe #70
3.If you have twins, what would you name them?
boy + boy: Levi and Lane
girl + boy: Ruby-Mae and Reuben
girl + girl: Claudette and Clementine
4. If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
hm. let's go with Carol
5. If you had four children, any sex, all with the same letter, what would there names be?
6. What is your favorite animal inspired name?
7. What is your favorite colored inspired name?
8. What are your top three favorite boy names?
|| Jeremy (got an uncle with this name, plus a 1st cousin-once-removed, so can't really use it)
9. What are your top three favorite girl names?
10. What is your favorite month inspired name?
11. Choose a name from a movie.
boy: Clancy || The Man From Snowy River
this, of course sounds way too close to my brother's name (Chancy), so I would never be able to use it.
girl: Sonora || Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
12. Choose a name that is already in your family.
(two different people)
13. Choose a name from a book.
boy: Wyatt || The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin
girl: Winifred || Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit (never read the book, but I've watched the movie)
And there you have it! Let me know in the comments what you think. I know a lot of these names are really unique, but... have you looked at my name lately? *winks*