Because this Thursday is Thanksgiving Day, this post was actually scheduled. I'm a busy duck on Thanksgiving. *winks*
- Family. I know that everybody says they are thankful for family on Thanksgiving. But I really am, and I just couldn't leave out my awesome family! *winks* my parents are the greatest. I love my grandparents to pieces. My siblings are my best friends. my aunts and uncles are just amazing. and those cousins of mine - I would never want to find out what life would be like without them. Especially those 1-2-3 cousins. *grins*
- The mountains. gotta love those mountains. and when I see them all covered in snow, I just want to jump in a pickup and go! With a thermos of coffee of course *winks* one of these days, I will convince my cousins to join me on a trip to the snow-covered mountains just to sit around a fire, drink coffee and freeze to death. Doesn't that sound soooo fun!? maybe we would go sledding too??
- My stuffed donkey. Shhhhhh (also my stuffed penguin)
- Soft shirts.
- A bedroom. it's actually a horrible looking place that I sleep in, but it' mine and it's warm. *winks*
- Kirsten. I know I already said 'family' and I made a point to mention my '1-2-3 Cousins' but Kirsten deserves mentioning on her own. *inserts a million hearts*
- "Roberta". my pen pal. my friend. I love her so much. *inserts a million more hearts*
- Saunas. though I haven't taken a sauna since my NH trip back in May, I'm still very much thankful that they are a thing. I guess it's the Finn in me. *winks*
Just so you know, starting tomorrow - I am diving head first into Christmas, and you can't stop me! I've waited long enough. Hello peppermint mocha's, Christmas music, Christmas lights, Christmas shopping, bell's ringing in the stores.