Saturday, September 2, 2017

five facts || should I do a Q&A?


bored, so here's five random facts about me that you may not know *was gonna do ten but couldn't think of that many*, and random pictures I took over a year ago (I haven't taken pictures like that in a loooonnnngggg time) *winks*


1- of all my cousins (close to seventy) only seven are just my first cousins. Seven plus one who's actually not really related to me 'cause he was adopted. Seven. All the rest are also related to me in some other way. It's even hard for me to comprehend this. How is it only seven? also, of all these cousins, there is only one that I've never met. *nods* 

2- I am related to Jesse James. For years it was a rumor, but now it has been proven and call me weird, but I think it's the coolest thing ever. It's proven. Frank and Jesse James are my cousins. I always believed it even when it was just a "rumor". Jesse looks like family. Because he is family. And why else would my great-great grandma get a letter from him,apologizing for not being able to make it to her wedding? I can't believe some people doubted. *shakes head* *winks* 

3- I am a mutt. Mostly Finn or Scandinavian. Plus German, American Indian, English, French, Irish... to name a few. Mostly Finn because my Grandma is 100%, making my dad half... plus there's a little Finn on my mom's side, but from that side we're mostly Indian and German. And then there's English on my mom's side. Maybe some of you remember learning about The Deliverance saving Jamestown in history? Yeah, that was my relative who was captain of that ship. And Delaware state? That state was named after one of my grandpas... and this same grandpa was governor of Jamestown. *nods* So those are my English relatives. *winks* ...
being a mutt makes me truely American, right? *winks* 

4- I was born October 14th (10.14.99), at 10:14 a.m. after 10 hours and 14 minutes of labor...*blink blink* if that's not cool, I honestly don't know what is. 

5- I was named after the Dominican Republic (well, actually the Island of Dominica, which is in the Dominican Republic)- but my great-aunt thought the spelling should be changed a bit. To make it more feminine. And here I am - Daminika. I can't even imagine writing my name out as D-o-m-i-n-i-c-a... no, that would be just weird. I like the spelling the way it is. <3 


also, should I do a Q&A post? If you think so, ask me a million questions in the comments! (and if I don't get a million, I won't do it *winks*) 


32 comments:

  1. I did not know number 4! That is pretty cool, but I've always liked things like that. Like the fact that I'm the 4th baby of the 4th baby of the 4th baby! ;) A Q&A would be great, but I can't think of any questions right now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really didn't? Where have you been, Auntie Dear?? ;P
      Wow, that's cool too XD
      Yeah, we'll see if I do one. So far I haven't gotten a million questions, sooooo..... ;P

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have some cool ancestry! :D I have a LOT of Finn too (which you probably know). And yea, a lot of other stuff, including Swedish, English, French, Irish, some sort of Asian or Eskimo-type Indian, and maybe even a tiny bit of African American. That stuff is quite interesting. :)

    Yes, do a Q&A! =D K, here's some random questions...

    What is your top three favorite colors?
    Have you ever played the game called Spoons? (it's fun *winks*)
    What is you favorite kind of cookie?
    If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
    If you could eat anything you wanted right now, what would you pick?

    There you go! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's pretty amazing ;P Most people I know are Finn. ;D African American? It's rumored that there's some of that in me too, but it's not proven so I just didn't put it. Plus I couldn't very well say EVERYTHING that I am. ;P I think I'm Swedish and Norwegian too, but saying Scandinavian covers all that ;P

      I really want to! But I haven't gotten much for questions yet so we'll see. I need a million, ya know ;P Even if I don't do a Q&A I'll answer your questions at some point, ok? 'cause they're good questions

      Delete
    2. Yea it is. *winks*

      Well I hope you get a million, 'cause the Q&A sounds fun! xD Thanks! ;)

      Delete
  3. Actually it was our Uncle who was Lord Delaware and our grandpa, Captain Franis West, who came on the Deliverance...;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was our uncle, not Grandpa, who was "Lord De La Warr". But, I believe it was that same Uncle (Thomas West) that sailed the ship? Not Francis...

      Delete
    2. Francis was Governor of Virginia though!

      Delete
    3. From what I understand, Thomas West "Lord De La Warr" was the captain that "saved" Jamestown and then was governor first. According to history on the event. But, I don't know anything about "Grandpa Francis", lol.

      Delete
  4. AND your name means " Belonging to God" or " The Lord's day" :) Columbus discovered the island on a Sunday :) All neat facts!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW awesome ancenstry!! thanks for sharing that!!
    i really enjoyed this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESE ARE REALLY COOL FACTS!!!!!

    1. will you please sing a song?? THATS A LEGIT QUESTION HEHEHE
    2. ever do bean boozled?
    3. black or white laundry baskets?
    4. cold water or warm water?
    5. favorite ice cream flavor
    6. least favorite ice cream flavor
    7. led light bulbs or no
    8. ever make a friendship bracelet?
    9. have you ever had use for a fire extinguisher? IF SO WHY
    10. whats your favorite book
    11. have you ever knitted?
    12. andy griffith or i love lucy?
    13. blogger or wordpress?
    14. when was the last time you played a prank?
    15. when was the last time you sang?

    IS THIS A GOOD START ON THE MILLION?? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!

      And, wow. Thanks for the questions!! That is a good start on the million ;P

      Now I have a question for you. Should I do the Q&A in a post? Or should I do a video? I'm not sure if I know how to do a video... XP

      Delete
    2. I think a video would be cool too! Totally up to you though. *winks*

      Delete
    3. I did a video. *hides face* gotta edit it, then I'll be posting it!! *scared*

      Delete
    4. YAAY! I'm sure it'll be great! ;)

      Delete
    5. One problem. Idk how to get it in my post. It's too long to do it the way I normally do.... And I don't have a YouTube account *groans* so idk when it'll get posted

      Delete
    6. Oh, sad. Maybe you can get a private YouTube account or something... IDk.

      Delete
  7. Really enjoyed! :D

    What is your first memory of a computer? Phone? Smartphone?
    What is your favorite family song? (One written or sung by family)

    Gotta make supper! Sorry...that sure wasn't a million... ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first memory of a computer?? I'll really have to think about that one :P

      Delete
  8. Wow! #5 is super neat! I LOVE the name Daminika. And you're the only person I've heard of that has is! How cool!

    1. What's your favorite season?
    2. What's your favorite modern song? (Written in the last couple years)
    3. If you could live anywhere in the United States where would it be?
    4. If you could visit anywhere in the Unites States where would it be?
    5. Favorite desert?
    6. Favorite thing about fall?
    7. Pens or pencils?
    8. Favorite school subject?
    9. How many states have you lived in?
    10. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
    11. If you could meet any three people in history, who would you pick?
    12. Would you rather sky dive or scuba-dive?

    Hopefully that gets you started on your way to a million questions. xD

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thanks. I've always liked my name, but a lot of ppl don't know how to say it ;P

      Thanks for the questions!!!

      Delete
  9. 1. Cats or dogs?
    2. Lemonade or iced tea?
    3. What's your favorite baby name?
    4. Shorts or pants?
    5. What's your favorite holiday?
    6. Do you like sparkles?

    Well that's six for you!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1.Manchin or little house?
    2.Deer or Elk?
    3.Pink or Blue?
    4.What time area do you wish you lived in?
    5.What's you favorite wedding dress? Please put picture!
    6.Math or English?
    7.Whinter or Summer?
    8.Flipflops or sandals?
    9.pant or draw?
    10.what do you wish you had not don?
    11.Appla or bananas?
    12.Dreeses or pants?

    Do you have enough?~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks for the questions, Kylie! I think I have enough to get started on the Q&A... still not sure if I'm gonna do a video or not ;P

      Delete