Thursday, July 20, 2017

Off On Another Adventure!


Hey there all!

Just thought I'd drop in to say, so long! 

I'm off once again, only this time to my aunt and uncle's for two weeks. This trip kept slipping my mind, and I still don't really feel like I'm going. But I am, and I'm not coming back till the weekend of August 6th. So, as you may have guessed. The monthly photo dump is going to be late again. *face palm* That's just life I guess.

I'm excited to spend all that time with my dear cousin Kirsten. I've been super lonely since getting home from my New Hampshire trip, so this trip is probably what I've been needing. My aunt and uncle will be gone part of the time, and we will be babysitting - even little Kaaren will be left with us! Looking forward to snuggles with my butterball. <3

Going on this trip with me is LaKaysha and my brother, Chancy. Chancy will only be staying one week, but LaKaysha will be with me the whole time. Not that I need her or anything. *rolls eyes and elbows her*

So, goodbye till next month! *waves* I hope the rest of July is a wonderful time for y'all.

Do you miss me when I'm gone?

22 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having you kiddos around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course we miss you!! XD Have fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, really? *twirls in a circle and feels so special* I'm sure I will ;P

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a fun time!! It'll be nice to hear about your trip when you get back. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will :D you'll be told for sure ;P

      Delete
  4. Don't have too much fun without me!! I am "slightly" jealous you get to be with my favorite people *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww have fun!!! Take lots of pictures please. ;D

    Sophy of lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't need me, eh? *elbows back*
    You'd be lost without me, and you know it. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! And that's an order! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe, we will see you. Only 2 hours away form us! I'll ask my mom!~ kylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.s. You should have took Liberty with you! Angry face! ;) ;) LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think my mom would've wanted all her kids gone for two weeks *laughs*

      Delete