Thursday, June 15, 2017

Beautiful Words // June

You Make Me Smile 
by Uncle Kracker 

You're better than the best 
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
cooler than the flip side of my pillow, that's right
completely unaware
nothing can compare to where you send me
lets me know that it's ok, yeah it's ok
and the moments where my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun, 
fall out of bed, 
sing like a bird, 
dizzy in my head, 
spin like a record,
crazy on a Sunday night. 

You make me dance like a fool, 
forget how to breath, 
shine like gold, 
buzz like a bee, 
just the thought of you can drive me wild. 

Oh, you make me smile. 

Even when you're gone,
somehow you come along
just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack
and just like that
you steal away the rain and just like that

You make me smile like the sun, 
fall out of bed, 
sing like a bird, 
dizzy in my head, 
spin like a record,
crazy on a Sunday night. 

You make me dance like a fool, 
forget how to breath, 
shine like gold, 
buzz like a bee, 
just the thought of you can drive me wild. 

Oh, you make me smile... 


This month's "Beautiful Words" post is for all those awesome cousins and siblings of mine. 

'C  A  U  S  E    Y  O  U    M  A  K  E    M  E   
 S  M  I  L  E

16 comments:

  1. We are pretty hilarious😜 You make me smile too😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are the best! *high five* truly!?!? *feels so loved* <333333

      Delete
  2. I love the first pictures in this post! Oh, and your new profile picture. Oh, and your new header. Oh, and the quote on your header. Oh, and your blog colors....

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Oh, and thanks! Oh, and thank you!! Oh, and I love it too!! ;) Oh, and .... *blushes and giggles behind hand*
      Thanks so much for this comment! <3333

      Delete
  3. Remember that time I fell off your bed? And you caught it on camera? Haha! Falling out of bed isn't exactly the same as falling off of a bed, but... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YEEEESSSSS!!! *dies with laughter* XD XP I remember that!!!!

      Delete