Thursday, May 25, 2017

Gotta Love The 90s // Post Notice

So, on the 17th of this month, a post went up on my blog, but didn't get brought up in y'alls feed. So this post is here to let you know to go look at it!

Gotta Love The 90s 

I am still on vacation, and starting my last week here. How sad, right?
It's been great here, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Oh the moments on this trip! *laughs so hard I die*

I'm gonna share one with you just so you can laugh too, and so you can see what I mean when I say it's been great here!

Learning how to drive a stick shift and killing the car so many times, like *facepalm* 

8 comments:

  1. It will be so fun to read about your trip when you get back!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share a bunch of pictures and random moments! XD

      Delete
  2. I am glad you are having so much fun!! BUT SO looking forward to you all coming home! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you come home soon! I can't wait to hear about it. ;D
    Loving that collage. So glad you're having a good time.
    xx

    Sophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming home in a week... Sadly *laughs cause I want this vacation to last forever* but I do want to tell y'all about it!!! It's been so great! Maybe when I tell you about it you'll be like, "wow, what a lame vacation" but to me - it's amazing! *laughs again*
      Thanks! I didn't think it was that grand, and just threw it in this post last second XD

      Delete
  4. I am glad you are having fun but you can come home now, WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! <333

    ReplyDelete