Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring, Spring, Spring!


Today is the first day of spring. We made it through the winter, and yesterday I saw the first sign of spring ^^^
It was a beautiful day, and I got to wear my sunglasses!! Still pretty cold outside, but the sun was shining, and for a while there we had the windows down on the way home from church! 


We went for a walk down a lovely country road, and it was just beautiful. Some said it was a little cold, but to me it was perfect.
A slight nip to the air, the creek singing it's song, little Evelyn skipping ahead with her hand in LaKaysha's.


I am sure more cold weather is just around the corner, but it's officially spring, and from here on out it can't get nothing but warmer -- working it's way to summer! Oh to wear shorts, sit around a fire, gaze at the stars, sing a song or two! Drive around with the windows rolled down, eat ice cream on the swing, walk to the park and enjoy the creek! Doesn't it all just sound wonderful!? 


But first we have spring. The chicks are chipping out in the garage (and I hear them all night *winks*). 




Doesn't that make you wanna sing?

Who else is excited for spring? 




16 comments:

  1. Oh how I love spring. :) I LOVE that song! *gasps* I'm SO excited for spring! Aren't our chicks just so cute?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! I am looking forward to some nicer weather :) Spring is such a lovely time of the year:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's great to have summer on the way! :D
    I like your new picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get excited when we're about to change seasons ;P
      Thanks! I love yours! :D

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to warmer weather. Then I get to wear new clothes on Kaaren, yay! Can't wait for her to be able to go barefoot with adorable dresses and shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad for warmer weather, summer can't come soon enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! So excited for some more sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love spring! And summer, but I love fall, too... And winter. Lol I guess I love all seasons! But there is something so exciting about summertime.. so fun and full of life, but still slow and relaxing. Can't wait for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Me too! It's so exciting when we're ending one. ;)

      Delete