Saturday, March 25, 2017

Dress to Skirt // Bragging Up The Sis

Any of you guys remember this dress? The one that Felicity found at an antique store and had LaKaysha alter to fit us. Well. It is no longer. It was so old that it kept getting ripped under the arm. LaKaysha sewed and sewed the hole, and finally she gave up. She was gonna throw it away, but look at the beautiful skirt! So I told her to just remake it into a skirt. I'd definitely wear a skirt like that!  

So she took it, and with just some clipping and stitches we had a skirt. It's so lovely! 

And now -- the skirt! 


Please ignore the odd face I am making ;P


Isn't LaKaysha skilled!?
Would you wear this skirt?

24 comments:

  1. Good job LaKaysha... :) very cute skirt for you girls!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is! I would LOVE to wear that skirt, pretty pictures! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love the skirt! It's adorable this way. I would TOTALLY wear it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Good job LaKaysha! And I like how you styled it, Daminka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt! Great job, LaKaysha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* She did a real good job, even though she doesn't think so ;P

      Delete
  6. Wow!! :D LaKaysha did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You redid your blog design! I love it! :) Also, the skirt is very pretty. Your sister did a great job!

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you noticed!! Thanks!
      And thanks again. ;P Yes she did.

      Delete
  8. Yeah... so I still can't believe you're wearing it to church... *face palm*
    It totally looks homemade. Ugh.
    But I'm glad everyone else likes it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really cute! :) LaKaysha did a good job with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete