Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A Peek Inside My World // My Radio

What better way to get to know someone than by their music?
These days I listen to my Pandora a lot, so here's a peek inside my radios. *grins*

My Most Listened to Stations:

  • Scotty McCreery Radio


  • "Daddy's Time" Radio


  • Disney (1,2,3 and 4 *laughs*)


  • We Are One Radio 


  • Natalie Grant Radio


  • Paul Petersen Radio


  • Rodney Atkins Radio 


  • Annette Funicello Radio 

  • Josh Turner Radio 


  • Paul & Paula Radio 



  • Susan Raye Radio 


My Most Loved Singers:


  • Ricky Nelson 










  • Scotty McCeery 









  • Annette Funicello 












  • Frankie Avalon 











  • Paul Petersen 












  • Carlene Carter











  • George Strait 












  • Eddie Hodges 












My Bestest Songs:


  • Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw

  • Step by Step by Eddie Rabbitt

  • Something To Be Proud Of by Montgomery Gentry

  • International Harvester by Craig Morgan 

  • We Are One by Angeligue Kidjo (from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride)

  • Let's Get Together by Annette Funicello & Tommy Sands 


  • Hometown Girl by Josh Turner 



  • It Ain't Me Babe by Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon 



  • Ever Little Thing by Carlene Carter 



  • Hey Paula by Paul & Paula 



  • Funny Little Butterflies by Patty Duke 



  • Carolina Eyes by Scotty McCeery 



  • I've Told Every Little Star by Linda Scott 



  • To Know Him Is To Love Him by The Teddy Bears 


Most Memorable Songs:


  • La Bamba by Ritchie Valens

  • Come on Let's Go by Ritchie Valens

  • Peggy Sue and Peggy Sue Got Married by Buddy Holly

  • Stop The World (And Let Me Off) by Susan Raye 

  • Once Open a Time In New York City by Huey Lewis (from Oliver and Company)

  • Upside Down by Jack Johnson (from Curious George


  • I Fell In Love by Carlene Carter 



  • L.A. International Airport by Susan Raye 



  • Girl by Davy Jones 



  • Uh-Oh, I'm Falling In Love Again by Little Peggy March 



Most Annoying Songs:


  •  Runaround Sue by Dion

  • It's My Party by Leslie Gore 

  • White on White by Danny Williams 

  • Islands In The Stream by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton 



  • Strawberry Wine by Deana Cater 


I know there are super annoying songs that my Pandora plays over and over, no matter how many times I down thumb. But I just can't think of them. *laughs* But believe me, they are there. ;P



I hope you enjoyed a peek into my radio.
Please remember. This is my Pandora. There are other singers and songs that I just love but I just don't listen to them on Pandora. *winks*


Know any of these songs or singers? 





P.S. I may not reply to your comments for a few days, cause I'm off on an adventure. *wink* (i'm going to visit my Aunite A and Uncle T)

12 comments:

  1. Josh Turner and Scotty McCreery are my favorite! :D My favorite country singers. But I don't know very many. ;P
    Ooh, have fun on your adventure! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good singers. Their voices! *dies*
      I did! ;D

      Delete
  2. Yes!! How could I know you and not know any of these singers? *laughs inside myself*

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :) love! Some of these singers, tho..... Ahem. *Cough*
    You know how different we can be when it comes to music.. Lol Ricky Nelson, George Strait and Josh Turner are amazing, tho. So we agree on those ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I LOVE the Teddy Bears singing 'To Know Him is to Love Him' 💜

      Delete
    2. I know! It's simply the bestest!! <333

      Delete
  4. I know very few of these. . But I do know some from being around you;)

    ReplyDelete