Thursday again? Time sure does fly when you're having fun. *winks* though, I don't know if I'd say this week has been fun. But, definitely not a bad week. I got a lot of stuff done, even my one day of work. Not to mention all the stuff for the wedding that got done this week. (above pic ^^^)
Thanksgiving is coming up fast! And I can't wait. Josiah flies in Saturday night. Kirsten comes Wednesday night. And guys, the shower is the next Saturday. I hope we're ready. *crosses fingers*
Alrighty. On with this weeks list of thankfulness. *grins*
- Snail mail. snail mail for sure. the writing of the letters, getting the envelopes ready to send (aka doodling on them), getting letters is the best though. I love it <3 also, packages are fun. *still waiting for my bridesmaid shoes to show up, and i'm holding my breath* mystery packages can be fun too. *winks at the few people who know what i'm talking about*
- Amazon Prime. 'cause this wedding is going to be amazing thanks to you.
- Hot Glue Guns. they keep our wedding decor together *winks*
- Raindrops on my face. I'm always thankful for the rain.
- Yummy breakfast.
- Messages from friends. they make my day that much brighter. But it would be even brighter if they were right here in front of me. *winks*
- Beautiful views.
- My kitty. her name still makes me giggle.
- Ice cream. I've been craving rainbow ice creams for days now. But I have no idea where I could find that flavor.
- Thanksgiving. around this time of year we always think about all the things we are thankful for. But have we ever stopped to be thankful for Thanksgiving itself? It's one of my favorite holidays 'cause I love getting together with family to eat, and think about all the wonderful things in our lives. And this year I vow to NOT stuff myself to the point of sleeping on the couch. *laughs*
- my diary. I started a new diary a couple months ago, and life has been so busy that all my entries have been short and to the point. But. Sometimes life gets that way. But I'm thankful to have a place to go to when I need to just breathe. Ponder life, and clear my brain. 'Cause my brain can get so full you guys. Especially these past few moths. *lets out breath* With so much going on, sometimes I just need to take my diary, put some music going, sit down and talk to my diary. I know we always say that nobody knows what you say in there, but that's not true. God knows. Somehow that makes writing so much better.
- little cousins. weather they're right in front of me, or just in videos and pictures, those little cousins keep me smiling and make my life complete. *sending air hugs to Chase and Kaaren*
- home-cooked meals. there is no better way to start your evening than with a warm home-cooked meal and everybody sitting around the table. <3
well, those dishes won't wash themselves.
also, gotta get ready to do some shopping for the wedding. *waves*