Thursday, December 15, 2016

Self Photo Shoot // One-Hundreth Post!


 
The other day, my sister LaKaysha wanted some winter-y pictures of herself, so we took some.
I loved how they turned out and I wanted some of myself! Everyone was busy today, so I decided to take them... I got a total of three pictures. What you see - that's it. And that last one is kind of blurry...
But I did it! *winks* And it was snowing... little tiny flakes that you can hardly see even when you're standing outside. That's how cold it is out there. I about froze. (the smaller the flakes, the colder it is - in case you didn't already know that *winks*)
 
Did I do good? Or are they horrible? And what about my outfit? I think those boots might make me look short... I don't know.
 
And this is the 100th post I've done since getting this blog! How did I do so many!? I remember that was I tickled pink to do #50! And here we are - fifty posts later. Crazy.
 
"Have yourself A Merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
Next year all our trouble will be out of sight..."
~Judy Garland~
 

18 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job!! <3 Darling pictures! And I LOVE this cold weather!! It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, Daminika! :)

    ~Liv
    oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really good! And your outfit is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! :D I plan on posting my pics soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! 100 posts already? I haven't even done 50 yet!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yep!
      I have had a blog longer than you ;P

      Delete
  6. You did good! :) Sorry I couldn't help you!

    ReplyDelete