Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Month of July


Wow! Is July over already!? Crazy!!

I did in the month of July:
*Runs to look in diary*


  • I worked on getting my drive time in. Still not there, but almost! Will I ever get my licenses!!?


  • I did something crazy-- for a shy person, anyway. ;P  I went to town with someone I've only been writing!!! I had never seen her (in person) until then. Because we are both shy, we didn't do much talking, but I enjoyed every minute of my day! :D I hope she did too! We went to the library, a used bookstore, a frozen yogurt place, and Goodwill. after that we went to the her aunt and uncle's house and still didn't do much talking... then my dad picked me up. But it was sooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

  • I visited my aunt and uncle! Seen their new baby!!! She's soooo cute!!!!!!!!! I love my cousins! :D We went shopping while there, and went to a 50s DINER!!!! I got a huckleberry milkshake! :D That was AMAZING! (Thanks sooooo much, Kirsten, for taking us!) =D

  • I went to a wedding! And it was a beautiful wedding! I had so much fun at it! Yes, I'm shy, but I love people watching. I love large crowds. As long as nobody tries to force me to talk to someone other than the people I'm comfortable with. :)

I read in the month of July:
  • The Daybreakers by Louis L'Amour ;)

  • Dear America: Coal Miners Bride by Susan Campbell Bartoletti. I actually enjoyed this a lot! Finished it in one day! Which is a big deal for me ;P

I watched in the month of July:

  • Gunsmoke!! I'm actually really liking this show! But I don't plan on ever watching the whole thing. I think it's one of those shows that went on for way too long. ;P

  • The Defense of New Haven :D This is such a new release that I can't find a picture of it! :P My aunt managed to get it, and when me, LaKaysha, and Marissa babysat her kids the other day, we watched it! It is soooo cute!!! =D When I was watching it, I forgot they were kids! They are soo good!! :D I LOVED it!!!! =D

Haven't really watched anything else... unless Little House on the Prairie counts. ha,ha ;P


I bought in the month of July:

  • The Daybreakers. ha,ha! I just had to buy it! Now I have my own! :D

  • A Gown of Spanish Lace by Janette Oke. This was my first Janette Oke book, so I though it would be nice to own.

  • A record!!! Jim Reeves -- We Thank Thee.

All three of these I bought that day in town with my "pen pal" ;P
Aren't they beautiful? ;)


And this month; August, I am going to my Grandpa's Ranch with a group of friends. (click here to see post about the last time I went) What started out a small group of friends is now a large group of friends. If everyone who says they might go come along... there could be up to 17 of us!!! :D I am a little bit nervous about going up there in the mountains with that many young kids and no adults (besides the one newlywed couple ;P), but I'm sure we'll be fine. :)


Hope you all had a wonderful July, as I did!!! :D

14 comments:

  1. Neat post!! Haha of course LHOTP counts! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but we've ALWAYS watched it!! It's not "cool" ;P

      Delete
  2. I pray you have a good time at the Ranch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...Half the people going ARE adults;)( 18 or older).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess by "no adults" I meant without my parents, aunts and uncles or Grandpa ;) This trip WE'LL have to be the responsible ones ;P

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you've been keeping busy. :) And how could you forget that I'm an adult!!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Begging your pardon ;P

      "Emily is an adult, everyone!!!" ;P

      Delete
  5. sounds like a fun month! I can't believe it's already August. GAH. xD

    sarah » the introverted extrovert

    ReplyDelete
  6. They day time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete