Thursday, July 14, 2016

That's so Me!!

   Have you ever scrolled through the 'Relatable Posts' on Pinterest? I laugh so hard! ;D  I thought it would be fun to share some that I can relate to. :)

I've never really said it out loud, but I have thought it sometimes!

lol!! So true!!! :'D

Oh boy! This is so true!!! I thought I was the only one who did it.
(besides LaKaysha ;P)

Isn't this normal!? haha!! :D I can even tell which one of my cousins it is!

or when your sister also mentally planned her outfit with the same part!!!
:P :P

Then I usually start laughing at them because they repeat themselves even though
I already know what the say! haha!

I never really thought about it until seeing this, but it's so true!!

I love this one!!

when we had stairs ;P

Yep!! and for the most part, my favorite is a Coca-Cola cup ;P

haha!! My sisters can relate to this even more than I can :P


I've actually almost screamed one time because I seen my own reflection!! :D
 
 
Can you relate to any of these? :D
 
 
P.S. I added some more outfits to the 'Fashion Inspirations' page. ;) 
 

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I can relate to some of these! :D

    Yea, the first one. Only I usually just smile. And maybe think up a response like that later. :P
    The second one is quite true too! Like when playing make-believe with your siblings and... all maturity is thrown to the wind! =P
    And the last one. Sometimes I don't like it when there's just a crack in the blinds!

    Fun post! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'd NEVER say that to a person! haha! :D
      I can act really immature at times! ;P
      looking out a window at night is so scary! I don't like to sleep with the curtains open! :P

      =D

      Delete
  2. I can relate to the second one, too. :) Also the one about saying "what?"... I used to do that a lot it seems. I probably still do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I can relate to all of these! Except the first one. People hardly ever call me quiet. Not sure if that's a good thing? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! No, you're not quiet like me... but I don't think that's a bad thing ;P

      Delete
  4. All of them! Oh, I hate alarm clocks! Every time I set my alarm, I wake up throughout the night, glancing wildly at the clock, dreading the loud siren. haha
    If you have a phobia like me, looking out a window at night is ten times scarier when you imagine a clown looking back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yep! Good ones! I also wake up throughout the night if I have an alarm set. Though some to think of it I don't anymore now that I use my phone :)

    ReplyDelete