Wednesday, June 1, 2016

RANDOM POST



I am working on a post about our campout, but our computer only lets me do so much at once, and I seem to be coming down with a cold. So I thought I'd just let you all know to be patient. I'll get around to it - despite this cold! :P

Until I get my post done here are some links to what my friends/family posted on their blogs about our church campout:

Marita @ When I Hear Music: Memorial Day Campout

Felicity @ Poems, Prayers, and Promises: Memorial Day Campout

You probably noticed that I change my blog look - again. :P I really need to keep this one for a while. I feel like I annoy people when I change it so often. But I really enjoy doing it! :P I'll try to keep this one as long as I can stand it. :D


A random memory:

When we were moving, a year ago, my three year old cousin (at the time), seen all our TV shows. Randomly, she said, "You guys have the movie with the guy I don't like."

Trying to hold back laughs, we asked, "What movie?"

"The Andy Griffith Show!"

The only thing we could think of to make her dislike the show is that the night before, her siblings watched it, and didn't play with her! :D

It takes a pretty clever three year old to recognize Andy Griffith's face! :P

It was so funny - but, maybe you had to be there. :D :P ;)

12 comments:

  1. Your new design is pretty! I really like the header picture. :) I change my blog a lot too... I just can't be satisfied with one look all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Yea, I get tired of my blog if it looks the same for too long. :P

      Delete
  2. I don't mind at all that you change your blog design a lot. Its kind of exciting actually :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is just like you: pink, feminine, and a little rustic ;) I think I remember that random memory vaguely. She sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it when you change your blog! It's exciting to see what you will do next!:) I can't wait to see your camping pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it when you change your blog! It's exciting to see what you will do next!:) I can't wait to see your camping pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it :P Just a few more pictures to edit. :)

      Delete
  6. I just changed mine! I have been trying to find time to do it for a while, you reminded me! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yea, I seen yours! It's adorable :P

      Delete