Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Just a Post - Nothing Special

Well, I'm feeling lazy tonight, but I really want to do a post! So, none of my pictures will be edited or anything, sorry. :)

My sisters and I have been housekeeping while our parents are out of town... but at the moment that I am writing this, they are on a plane heading our way! :D Maybe I'm a strange sixteen year old, but I like my family. The nine days without my parents and two younger siblings were plenty, thank you. They can come home now. I'm looking forward to it! ;)

My cousin, Kimberly came to visit last weekend. :) She stayed here with us, while her family stayed at an aunt and uncle's house. That was fun.
She bought us the whole store when we wanted 'some' snacks! :D She's awesome ;P





My parents wanted our lawn mowed while they were gone, but we didn't have gas. So my cousin, Dustin, came and brought us some and jump stared our lawn mower (the battery is dead)... if you think he was sweet for doing that, what till you hear what else he did!
So, after he is finished, I hop on the mower and promptly drive over a stick, nocking the belt off! Oops! And Dustin was already gone! We tried and tried to get the belt back on, but we're just weak girls. :P Dustin's mom couldn't spare him again, so the lawn stayed how it was... but then sweet Dustin came and mowed it for us!! :D That lawn had been driving me crazy! So, yeah, a special thanks to Dustin for doing that for us! <3 (if y'all are wondering how his mom spared him - his sister came with along with all the little kids. While they were here, their mom took a nap)  

Last night, we went and visited my two aunts, Marissa and Marita. :) We watched Belle and I made myself an Italian Soda. :) That was fun.

 
 

 Marita works in a flower shop and her boss gave her some flower necklaces that were too old to sell. Since they are for graduates and I graduated this year - Marita gave them to me! Wasn't that nice of her? :P
 
 
 
Well, hope you have a wonderful night!
 
P.S. You probably noticed that I changed my blog again :P Patriotic for the Fourth of July! :D


10 comments:

  1. What an awesome nephew I have... :) I know! I am awesome! ;) I need to have you guys all over again while we are down here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun times 😉 Thank you SO much for doing my hair! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun times 😉 Thank you SO much for doing my hair! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a full happy life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have a fun, blessed and happy life! ;D

    ReplyDelete