Sunday, June 12, 2016

Dancing in the Rain


It rained at lot this past week. No, I'm not complaining - I love rain! And, yes, I do dance in it. :P When I can. ;)

I was fighting a cold, and when I'm sick, I'd like it to be cold outside. I'm not even sure why, but it seems to make sense. Who wants to be sick in the summer? When it's cold and wet outside, you feel like you can lay around the house and not feel any guilt. (When it's hot, I feel like I should be outside, enjoying it)

One day I went outside and took some pictures. I even used an umbrella! Those are unheard of in my house. We own them, but who uses them!? I had to protect the camera...  :P

The pictures didn't turn out very well, but I thought I'd post them anyway - just because. :)











And, today, the sun is shining!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. :)

19 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of the boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just randomly snapped that one after I took my boots off. :P

      Delete
  2. I think rainy day pictures are more interesting and therefore more pretty many times than other ones. Maybe because people don't often take the time to capture those scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love the pics of the puddles...I don't know why, but there is something so romantic mud puddles....

    ReplyDelete