Monday, May 2, 2016

Crocheted with Love II

I haven't done a post in a while. (Skipped the whole month of April!) Sorry about that. :)
 
 
    I haven't been crocheting really lately (lack of yarn), but I thought I'd do a post on things I've crocheted over the years. :) I'm not really sure, but I think I've been crocheting since I was twelve, but like I said, I'm not sure. :P  These are just things that I've kept for myself, I've made other things but gave them away. :)
 
    I've already done a post called 'Crocheted with Love', so this is the second. ;)
 
 
 
 
A little girls headband with removable flowers. :) That way you have one headband, but it can match different outfits. :D
 






 
A baby blanket with matching headband. The blanket is kind of small - I think it would work best for when the baby is in the car seat. :)
 


 
This is only the second dress I made, so it's not so good. I've made others since that turned out better. :)
 


 
Another baby blanket. I think this is the first one I made that I used a pattern. That was a while ago. :P When I made it, I wasn't too sure about the colors, and I'm still not, but that's all I had for yarn at the time. :)
 
Well, hope you enjoyed!
(I took some pictures yesterday, so I might be posting those soon. Then again, I might not. It depends on if I think they're good enough ;P)
 
~Daminika~
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Those are really good! Especially the baby blanket with the flowers.
    I hope you post the pictures you took! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen all of these before except maybe all the headbands and flowers. I remember when you made the blanket with the fish on it. :) You have a talent, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had the patience to learn to crochet! Oh well, guess you'll just have to make me lots of things if I ever have kiddies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I haven't crocheted in way too long...so much to do and so little yarn ;) Love the pics

    ReplyDelete