Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Quote by Walt Disney

I made this to put on the sidebar of my blog, but when I did, it was so small that you couldn't even read it! So I thought I'd just share it in a post! (It was too amazing not to share at all!) ;)


 
 
 
 
    I've been going to Drivers Ed with a cousin three days a week. (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) And taking a drive every Wednesday. (I've only done two so far but have four more to go.. Eek!)
I just thought this was a good quote to go with my drives. Believe me, I've been doing a lot of worrying... even after they're done! ;D
 
~Daminika

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice quote. :) God's word tells us : But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6: 33,34 So remember not to worry...do your best and leave the rest in God's hands. :) I love you Daminika :)

    ReplyDelete