Sunday, February 7, 2016

Surprised by a Friend!

Thought I'd just post a picture of who is staying with me! :D Kimberly, surprised us last Saturday with a visit... a two week visit! :D But, already one week has gone by... she leaves Friday, the same day I begin Drivers Ed... Eek!!
 
Me and Kimberly write, call, and text each other a lot, yet we never run out of things to talk about! You can ask my sister, we stay up talking each night! lol! :D  
 
 
Went to the beach today... after she leaves, I'll do a post on her visit! :D
 
~Daminika

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad she was able to visit you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! Too bad Emily missed most of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! I'm hoping to make it up to Emily some way ;)

      Delete
  3. I am glad she was able to come visit! :) Its always nice to have company :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the best time ever! Can't wait to see your next post ;)

    ReplyDelete