Monday, December 14, 2015

The Tag of Happiness

I was tagged by Natasha H. @ Through My Lens for the Happiness Tag. I've never done anything like this, but here it goes! Some things that make me happy :D

Some movies that make me happy:
 
The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band   
~
Beyond the Mask
~
Johnny Shiloh
~
The Original Nancy Drew Mystery Collection (Detective/ Reporter/ Troubleshooter/ Hidden Staircase)
~
Liberty's Kids (TV Series)
~
Leave it to Beaver (TV Series)

~
Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
 
 
Some books that make me happy:
 
An Uncertain Choice  by: Jody Hedlund
~
Seasons of the Heart (Series) by: Janette Oke
~
The Daybreakers by: Louis L'Amour
~
Winnie-the-Pooh  by: A. A. Milne
~
Mandie Mysteries (Series) by: Lois Gladys Leppard
~
Dear America: Cannons at Dawn by: Kristiana Gregory
~
Dear America: Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie by: Kristiana Gregory  
 
 
Some songs that make me happy:
 
A Place in the Choir by: Celtic Thunder
~
 In Christ Alone by: Sharleen Olin ;) (my cousin)
~
Perfect People by: Natalie Grant
~
Live Until I Die by: Clay Walker
~
Cowboys Like Us by: George Strait
~
Be My Angel by: Lionel Cartwright
~
Christmas Times A' Comin' by: Sammy Kershaw
~
Just Ask Your Heart by: Frankie Avalon
~
Treasure by: Johnny Crawford
~
My Rifle, Pony, and Me by: Dean Martin and Ricky Nelson
~
I Believe in America by: Chris LeDoux
~
Try a Little Kindness by: Glen Campbell
~
Welcome by: Phil Collins (From Disney's Brother Bear)


Some food that make me happy:

Hamburger Pie (Made up by my Grandpa Warnke)
~
Chicken Pot Pie
~
Roast
~
Mocha Truffles
~
Chocolate Chip Cookies
~
Cheese-Nips
~
Gold Fish (I grew up calling them 'fish crackers')
~
Potatoes and Gravy
~
Ice Cream
~
Coffee


Some words that make me happy:

Amazing ;)
~
Cousin (don't ask me why, it just does :D)
~
Retro
~
Romantic

Some random things that make me happy:

1950s dresses
~
being with people
~
family
~
Rain
~
The Original Mickey and Minnie Mouse
~
Stories
~
Weddings
~
Records
~
Babies
~
Christmas cards
~
Driving a four-wheeler
~
Being tagged for this :D


I could go on forever! ;D


Guidelines:
Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Come up with more category if you wish
Tag as many people as you want
 
I tag:
 
Kimberly @ My Scribbling
 
Marita @ When I Hear Music

Have fun! I sure did! :D
____________________________________________________________________
 
And there it is! Hope you enjoyed and have a very Merry Christmas!
 
~Daminika  
 

7 comments: