Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Independence Day Weekend

This year, for the Fourth of July, we went to my Grandpa's ranch in Eastern Oregon. I hadn't been camping there sense I was little! Camping with us was my Aunt and Uncle, Amanda and Tim, their kids, my cousin Colten, and my Grandpa and Sue, along with my other aunts, Marissa and Marita.
 It was so much fun! Here are just a few pictures of the amazing trip. :)



Liberty was so excited when we finally got there!


After setting up camp in the heat, we headed down to the river to cool off.


Cutie Chase! :)


Colten shooting with Tyrel watching...



Setting off our fireworks. ;)

I just had to post this picture! I think it turned out quite nice. :)


Felicity, Marissa, LaKaysha, Marita and Kirsten at the house at the river...


Kirsten, Felicity, Me , LaKaysha, and Marita


Chancy with our cousins, looking very windblown and dusty... and maybe a bit tired? They didn't get much sleep :)


Tyrel, dealing the cards for our very long game of Phase Ten :) Never did finish it, but it was fun :)
~Daminika



6 comments:

  1. That was a fun weekend!! :) I am glad we went:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone...Oh well :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun & nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was awesome, and I'm so glad we had a chance to go! :)

    ReplyDelete