Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Picture Post

Just some random pictures from my life!!

 
My pink record player, and the vinyl's I've collected so far!
(Besides my Christmas albums)

 
My amazing family acting like themselves!
Ranch 2014

 
A random picture of the sun! It was shining in my face during a picnic we had!


 
Me and my Tootsie-Roll!

 
My sister, playing her life away.
 
 
Me and Emily at the beach.

 
Being crazy at the beach.

 
Long Beach 2015

 
Some hats we found at the store!

 
For LaKaysha's 17th birthday we watched her favorite movie and ate popcorn that
Chancy bought us for Christmas.
 
~Daminika 

5 comments:

  1. playing my life away, huh? :P I don't hardly play anymore than you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice picture post! I really enjoyed it! :) Love you peanut! :)

    ReplyDelete