Sunday, March 15, 2015

Kimberly, My Friend

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday. I still can't believe she'll be seventeen!
Wasn't it just yesterday that we were playing dress up at Grandma's? Swinging on the swings, eating the cold ice cream that Grandpa always had?
 I remember when we'd play in the creek at Kimberly's house. They had a old cabin near the creek and that would be our house, or school. Though, most of the time it took us so long to 'clean' the playhouse we hardly ever got to really play. But, that was half the fun!
 I'll never forget those wonderful days when Kimberly lived near us. Now she's moved away, but she's just as dear to me and I enjoy every letter and phone call from her.

Happy Birthday, Kimberly!
 I Love you!

 
 
 
 
~Daminika

4 comments:

  1. Such blessed times!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIMBERLY!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears Daminika! I love you too. Aw, those were good times weren't they?

    ReplyDelete